Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm sorry i'm bad.

I always believe in first impression.
They look at you for the first time and they trust you to be a Mr.Nice Guy.
Of course, what we do after that counts as well.

If you do something real bad, your good-first-impression will be gone. And it takes like forever to gain back what you've lost.
Okay, I'm exaggerating. It sure needs a lot of effort.

But, don't we need more time to actually know who a person is?
Just because he/she is nice the first time you met doesn't mean he/she can never be evil.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Looks can be deceiving.

Yea...looks can be deceiving. The next time you see a pretty girl, don't talk to her. She might cheat all your money and run away with other pervert. Tell me where she is and let me go deal with her. I'll make her a good person. Keke.

I'm sorry I'm bad.

3 comments:

koayhs said...

Yo... Hehe.. I trusted you, will continue to trust you... as a good guy... Dont let me down ok, if not next time will beat you up for not being good, hehe...

limchinten said...

crap...dun treat me like a kid or else i'll beat you up
i have a suggestion...let's fight during convo..in the hall keke
just kidding =p

Squidkhaw said...

Yes you are a bad guy

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger