Monday, January 7, 2008

Sarah Why?

I'm supposed to do a bit of intro about myself.


But i have a friend of mine whom i would like you all to meet first.

Let me introduce you to sarah y...

You can call her zi (as in pon & zi)

She was my roomate classmate back in Form Six.






She's not very tall and she's not very p****y either keke

No la...

In fact, she attracts a lot of guys in which i can't even think of a single reason why =p


She graduated from NTU, Singapore with a first class honor degree. A real smart-ass who studies few days before exam and scored with flying colors.


She likes to plays pool. Maybe holding a more than 7 inches cue hitting balls makes her excited.


She asked me to say that she's a good gal
and that she's the bestest gal in the world.

I doubt that. =)

And she asked me to check grammatical and spelling error. She hates spelling error.

Worse than my mom. My mom never ask me to do that. =p

And...i think that's all about her....for now keke

there'll be Sarah Why 2...

the msn keeps blinking...it must be her =)

Yes...i'm posting it now!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an interesting gal leh...

take action la...

Jian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jian said...

i always hope for a Sarah. Yes, i did had it, and i am having it now, but she just in my dreams or separated by such a far distance, measured by light years. I meant the distance between our heart.
Since you are a good guy, hope happiness will always hold you tight.
How poor your sarah was to meet you, how pity she is to be your friend, and how lucky you are to have a chance to give her those poor and pity experiences...

Anonymous said...

crap...

Anonymous said...

huh??? apa ini?? lol

Anonymous said...

I thought I did commented previously?

limchinten said...

where got?

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger