Thursday, January 17, 2008

Final Semester of Final Year

This is it!!!

I'm graduating this coming May...

...if I don't fail any subjects =p
...if I'm able to finish my final year project
...and if I stay out of troubles


it's been hard..
after spending more than 15 years studying
finally it is time to meet the world
it is not that I'm not competitive
the world is just too complicated...


the world i live in for the past 23 years have taught me a lot of lessons
but will it be useful?
or the world is far more evil than what i used to think =(


people tend to be selfish when things go wrong...
or maybe hoping someone to be there when the world turns you down is just too much
life without hope is meaningless...
life without regret is meaningless too..i guess


so let us hope for the best and learn from our regrets...

3 comments:

Jian said...

就坚信我们自己的理念吧。
是好人,就当个好人吧,让其他更适合的人选去当不好的。
无论世界多复杂,只要我们小小的生活圈子能单纯简单就好。
与其受一堆不良因素影响、被污染,倒不如让我们创造出美好与幸福。

just stand still on our believe
if you think you are kind, then just the others to be the selfish
if you think the world is too complicated, then just let our own little world to be simple
we always influenced by those bad stuff, being polluted. why not let us create some great good stuff?

one more thing... i thought you going to study master??
ya, i know you quite well, i think (what you say will not match with what you do)

rainbow said...

At least you know it is tough out there. It's so sh*t you wish to be student all your life. Never mind, you can face the world. I guess you are tougher than I am. So, if I can do it, why can't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

i bet u wont fail any subjects

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger