Friday, April 11, 2008

*cough* *cough*

I have a lot to write.
And I am writing nothing.
I can't when exams are coming. Notes are piling.

I thought I was well but one night without the cough medicine made me stayed awake for the whole night.

Just got the cough medicine from the clinic in my campus.
Again, I don't like the nurses there.
Sitting at the counter watching TV chatting along with some medical officers.
And when I walked to the counter, they just continued their conversation and ignoring me.

I never like them.
They acted like they are the boss and we are a worker begging them to give us food.
I remembered when I was in first year and I forgot to take my matric card, one of the nurses asked me to walk back to my room and bring the stupid card in order to receive treatment.

How the hell am I supposed to walk back to my room and back to the clinic again under the super hot weather when I am sick?

And I don't like the doctor either.
They are the most conservative doctor I have ever seen.

I'm sick and I'm in no mood to see their angry face when I did nothing wrong.
Anyway, thanks to the nurse who smiled at me just now.
It made me feel much better.

3 comments:

Jian said...

haha...
amitabha...
hopefully won't meet with them when i go to hell...

limchinten said...

dun worry...these people will go heaven keke

Anonymous said...

too bad. i like the doctor, she nice.

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger