Monday, March 24, 2008

First Year...Jul 2004 ¬ May 2005

It's the final week of my 4 years bachelor's degree.
I have spent 4 years in a place where I wished I hadn't been there in the first place.

Here's how the story begins...

(paused for a few hours)

Think I'll just put pictures...hehe



After the university orientation, hall orientation, finally it's the school orientation.
We were forced to go by our seniors. Even though they said it's compulsory for freshies, some just ignore them. =p

Of all the places in Malaysia, they chose a cave.



When we reached there, the seniors had already set up the tents ready for us to move in.



That was my first experience staying in a tent. It's not bad actually until the seniors said 4 persons had to stay in a tent. Uh...
And my tent had a stone beneath it. Crap...My back was pain the next day.



That night, we were divided into a few groups. Then we named our group Stalagtic after a deposit, usually of calcium carbonate, more or less resembling an inverted stalactite, formed on the floor of a cave or the like by the dripping of percolating calcareous water. But of course we change the spelling because we are a bunch of creative guys.




It's either that or we got the spelling wrong. Haha...



It was all about group presentation the whole night.
The seniors reminded those who wanted to take a morning bath to wake up earlier.
I woke up damn early and I spent like half an hour in the bathroom. Keke.
The guy waiting for me outside was damn pissed off. Don't blame me. Blame the stupid water. It was dripping not flowing.
Then it was the exercise session.



Then the game begins.



We started off a total stranger. We don't know each other but we bonded almost instantly.



From shoulder to shoulder, we overcame obstacles.



We danced together.



We enjoyed each other's company.



Then we tried to blow each other up. =p



That night, we went jungle trekking. They blindfolded us and brought us to some secluded places around the area. Then they made noises thinking that it's going to scare us.



Sorry...it didn't work.
Keke...



The next day it was time to go back to the buggy campus.



We packed...



Took pictures...



Then we were ready to go...



That was just the beginning of our 4 years journey.

This entry is a bit messy.
I'll try my best to make it more interesting at my next entry.
Until then...see ya!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all had a great time....

but i dint know you that moment.....

limchinten said...

ya..it was fun!!
we were still new that time...no chance to really know everyone
it doesn't matter...what matters the most is now and future

PinkDalmation said...

. . .
i didnt even know you were there :)

limchinten said...

uh...i saw you
you looked younger keke

PinkDalmation said...

. . .

ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD?
i looked different... i think i threw away those jeans adi . .

limchinten said...

keke...more matured!

koayhs said...

Hmm... The picture date was 2003's? That time you already being admitted in USM? I thought it was 2004? Hehe...

limchinten said...

the senior's fault...keke

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger