Monday, August 25, 2008

Public holiday for Penang.

Tomorrow is a public holiday for Penang to make way for the by-election in Permatang Pauh. I'm not a big fan of politics.

It was announced by our Chief Minister Mr. Lim Guan Eng last night when I was busy watching the closing ceremony of Beijing Olympic 2008. The holiday is too sudden. I didn't even have time to plan not to go back to the buggy campus. So, I decided to go to school like usual. Big sacrifice!!!

But seriously, I've had enough of holidays. One week during the convocation week. Half day off here and there which adds up to one and a half day off last week. I need to get back to work. No more attitude problem!


Speaking of convo...can anyone spot me in the picture below?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know it until Monday morning my boss said it. I was like, yeah Really Really. Yeah!!!

But it is timely, and I love holiday... Next Monday will be one of the days, holiday... Hehe...

limchinten said...

that one was too sudden la...
next Monday will be fun keke

Happy Holiday!!! and
Happy Merdeka!!!

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger