Monday, August 18, 2008

USM 38th Convocation

Huhu...guess what?!
I've graduated!!!

This is it! A big relieve and a bit proud of myself too. Keke.
It was hard and then it wasn't that hard too. Whatever...

Shaking hands with Pro-Chanselor

It's the happiest day in my life, so far.
What my friend said was right, convocation is over, we've got to move on, good or bad, life goes on.

I took a bunch of photos with my friends. Too bad I forgot to switch my phone back to normal mode. It was in silent mode and damn no vibration as well! I missed out on a few of my friends. But no regrets. Life is not perfect. It is the imperfection that make us appreciate it even more. To those I took picture with, of course I do appreciate you laaa....

I am going to take pictures with my super old friends this Saturday morning and with family at night. Hopefully the plan to go back to the buggy campus to take pictures goes well.

Fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats.

limchinten said...

thanks.

Anonymous said...

your super old frens????

I'm not that old i think

limchinten said...

ah on...there's no comparing here
you're still my friend!!!
close friend or best friend...u name it, u got it!

yo...and I'm glad you're still reading my blog keke

koayhs said...

your picture is nice la, how come mine not really nice o? Hehe... SO how did you feel shaking hand with Pro- CHansellor? I think he's the man, hehe...

Wow, USM is APEX University, so now she is having all incoming funds, right? Life must be good inside USM now, (sigh...) Don't know still have the chance to be in "her" arms again, or not...

limchinten said...

post urs up la..let me see, hehe i saw those going up from the other side one nicer...they don't need to angle themselves to the camera..that pro.chansellor ar i think he looked more like Prof. Dumbledore keke..

Hopefully it'll be good considering the fund USM is about to get...hehe you want to be in 'her' arms ar..come back study masters la she's always waiting for u keke

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger