Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Mousy Year!!!

One entry before CNY...

Just came back from KL yesterday...=p
The interview wasn't that bad after all. I don't think I impressed the interviewer but it was a good try...

It was a tiring journey yet a fun one of course with a group of my course mates. Actually almost half of us were reluctant to attend the interview considering the offers the company might give. Anyway we attended the interview. Haha.

No pictures to upload yet. I'll try to put more pictures on my next entry.

My friend JH told me that he won't date any gals in one year time. We'll see. Let's see what happen next. I say he will definitely found one in 6 months time. He's to desperate for a gal.

My dad's coming to fetch me. I haven't packed!!!

Happy Mousy Year!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

No comments:

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger