Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chap Goh Meh

Every year when it comes to Chap Goh Meh, I had this indescribable feelings.
It's not sad and it's not happy either.

I just don't want Chinese New Year to be over so soon.
Last year I made my friend wish me Happy CNY before 12am. Haha.
It's 10.15pm now.

I'm still half way through my Final Year Project report.
Not much time left.
My supervisor said if I work like a donkey, I would be able to finish it.

From tomorrow onwards, I'm going to work like a donkey for the next 2 months.
Why donkey?
I don't know.




I could be a cow, but if my supervisor said donkey, he must have his own reason.
Why not tortoise?
Tortoises are slow. Even when making love.




They are smart though.I'm still listening to chinese new year song.
One hour left.
Happy Chinese New Year.
Gong Xi Fa Cai.
May you all have a wonderful ratty year.




Bray bray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Childish.

Tortoises know how to enjoy life.

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger