Saturday, September 4, 2010

In search for an answer.

There are a lot of questions unanswered. The harder we try to find out, the more likely it won't get answered. Take life as it comes and do the best we can until the answer surfaces. There's these saying that I don't like but holds a certain truth, 'ignorance is bliss' or 'what you don't know cannot hurt you'. But it keeps you wonder all the time. We stop wondering. We move forward. When you look back, it doesn't really matter anymore. You smiled at how foolish you were. If given a chance to go back, would you do it differently? I won't. It is because of the past that I am what I am now. We cannot deny the past. We learn from the past. The tears are not wasted. You dropped your tears knowing it'll be over soon. Hang on. Live on. There are better futures ahead.

Just woke up from an afternoon nap and I'm feeling groggy. I write whatever comes to my mind. My mind is not straight now. Haha.


Learn from the past. Live at the present. Have a better future.
Wake me up when September ends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up! everything will fine.

limchinten said...

hey...thanks :)

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger