Monday, September 13, 2010

Wake me up when September ends.

"It's the end of September and I still don't feel like waking up, literally.

I've done a lot this month. Or I should say I've gained a lot this month."
28th September 2009


This post was composed last year and it never got published. The title is a song from Green Day and my birthday coincidentally falls in this month. I don't mean I sleep the whole month and do nothing. It's a month I wanna do a lot of things that most of the time never gets done. But most of time, it never gets done anyway. Lolx.

So, please, God, if you do exist, wake me up when September ends. Because if I'm still sleeping after this September, I'd be sleeping until the end of the year. Then my life won't be good and life isn't that good already. It will change. Nothing is permanent but change.

No comments:

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger