Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This year, this time.

It's the time of the year again...my birthday!!! huhu
Nothing special, really.

Last year I gave myself a week off in an island where no communications from the outside world except that part of the island. This year, I'm going up a hill with a friend. I'm going to give myself something holy. I'm going to meditate. Sounds nice eh. For some they think I'm going through some crisis or too many karma. No crisis. No karma. I need to come back to myself and think clearly. Too much external input has done tremendous damage to my brain. Thus, no output. I need an output. 3 days ain't enough but that's all I have.

I need to heal myself. I'm healing myself.

2 comments:

jh said...

time to repent.. go spend a weekend to think over.. :P

limchinten said...

yea...thx dude

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger