Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sarah Why? 2

It's about time for Sarah Why? 2.
I guess this is the most anticipated entry in this blog.

This time I have a picture of her promoting a camera...hehe
She always said it's not about the camera.
I disagree. It's about the camera all the time.

Between a square Sarah..
And a hot, sexy, fair skin covered in a black shirt with an innocent look camera..
How do you choose?
I prefer the camera.
Everyone loves the camera.



She had a minor operation a week ago.
Viral infection is to be blamed.
It's been troubling her for years.
The doctor took out a pimple-like thingy from her arm.

Now that the infection is gone, the wound starts to haunt her.
She may look tough but she's like any other girls.
Afraid of pain.
Complaining about a tiny little wound.

4 stitches.
That's all we need to soften a girl.

KH told Sarah there are similarities between my blog and Sarah's.
Yes. It's 90% similar.
I'm not creative enough to think of a new way to write a blog.

I need to stop writing about her and start writing about me.
It's time to give her a break...keke
So goodbye Sarah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The camera is useless.

Open your eyes.

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger