Thursday, March 13, 2008

There's Never An End...Or Is There?

2 more weeks and it is the end of this semester.
No more classes, no more quizzes and no more hanging around with friends like the past 4 years.

3 more weeks: FYP submission.
Still on the way but a long way to go.

6 more weeks, exam's over!!!
It's not the end yet.

7 more weeks: FYP presentation (or we call it VIVA).
After that, no more university life. It's the end.

When I first applied for this course, I thought it was offered in University Science Malaysia in Penang Island.
Never did I know the existence of University Science Malaysia, Penang Mainland.
But I came anyway. Not that I have a choice.
It's a new campus with no entertainment around the area.

I dreaded Monday and waiting for Friday, all the time.
After 1st year, the time seems to past a bit more faster.

2nd year: I started to get used to the life here.

3rd year: Interesting and memorable one too. I started to enjoy myself more. I learned how to skip classes...keke. I don't know what the lecturers (some of the lecturers) were teaching though.
And my results started to drop too. But never mind.

4th year (final year): Results keep dropping...=p. Maybe will increase, a bit.
Have faith...I still have this final semester!
But I enjoyed more compared to the previous 3 years. There was less class to attend, but...
I still skipped it most of the time. Haha...

I can't wait to leave this university...
it's the people who make me not wanting to leave this university.

Friends will remain friends...
There's never an end....Or is there?

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

skip class also not invite me.......sigh....

no wonder i seldom saw u in the class...

SeCret said...

Time flies.. Soon i dont know if i ever have the chance to meet u again. Not that we meet often nowadays. All the best in your future undertakings!! Friends 4eva!!

limchinten said...

ah_on: haha...that's because u skipped most of the classes

jian: cis, dunno what u wrote la...translate pls

lian: dun worry la...we'll meet again! good luck to u too...
yap friends 4eva!!!

Anonymous said...

u c the idiot jian....
wrote too fucking much....
pretend to be expert....

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger