Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Decision time.

We get desperate when we have no options in our life. But when we have one, we tend to take it for granted.

Making a decision simply means taking risk of making a wrong decision. At the same time, we are opening an opportunity for ourselves. How many people would think it this way? Very few.

We are too afraid of making mistakes. Life is too short.

"A life spent making mistakes is better than a life spent doing nothing."

- George Bernard Shaw

It's what we learned from the mistakes we do is the most important.
I'm too young to be afraid of anything.

I may be fresh and green but I'm willing to learn.
I may be naive but through tough time, I can be wise.

I decide what I want to be and it is time to decide!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. life is either a daring adventure or nothing..
good luck =) Things happen for a reason so no matter what decision you made.. i believe it will eventually turn up in a good way =)

limchinten said...

hello pauline...
good to see you here
thx a lot..yea time will tell!

Anonymous said...

you think too much d.

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger