Saturday, May 3, 2008

Prioritize.

The first thing I learned after all the troubles I’ve been through. Prioritize on the right thing.

For the past few semesters, I prioritized on the wrong thing.
I’d sleep late rather than attending lectures.
I’d play first rather than do my assignments.
I’d go eat supper rather than completing my last minute assignments.
I’d hang out with my friends rather than keeping those times for my own use. Everyone needs some personal time. It’s just that I might need more.
Prioritize on the right thing is what I believe I need right now.

How do I know which comes first?
I know. Trust me.

Do you know when you are going to pee?
Yes. That’s what I’m trying to say.

I need to change.
Change is inevitable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry

i dont know

i dont get u...

koayhs said...

Good to prioritize, like pee or eat first? Haha... Now doing what?

limchinten said...

nvm la ah on...

of course pee first then eat la...now looking for job ar

Anonymous said...

can take down the link to sarah over at the left?

pretend you never read k.

Anonymous said...

stop crapping lar.... and start acting

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger