Friday, May 16, 2008

The teachers who teach.

Happy Teacher's Day.

To all teachers who have taught me...

To Miss Lion (that's what we used to call her), my kindergarten teacher, who had taught me discipline, I thank you. I still remember the way you'd punished us for misbehaving. You like to pinch both sides of our cheeks but we deserved that.

To Puan Chuah, my Standard One form teacher, thank you for your loving and kindness. We really had a great time that year.

To Mr. Hor, my Standard Two teacher, sorry for being coward to admit the wrongs that I've done. I am a better person now. I am able to stand up and admit whatever mistakes that I've done.

To Mr. Cheang, my Chinese teacher, I still have the cactus you gave us. It was small when you first gave it to me, but now it has grown. And I have grown too.

To Puan Teo, my form teacher from Standard Four to Standard Six, you were a new teacher back then. Yet you gave us your best. You should be happy because most of us turned out to be a good, if not a better person. I'm sure you will be proud of us.



To Miss Bernis, our secondary school counseling teacher, you taught us the philosophy of life. You remind us the existence of conscience in each of us and that we will regret the mistakes we do, and when we do, you remind us to learn from each and every mistakes.

To Miss Tan, my History teacher, you constantly remind us not to call anyone an idiot because we are no better than anyone else and even if we are, we should remain humble.

To Miss Ong, my Form Three form teacher and also my biology teacher, I remember how you punished me and asked me to be more responsible. I'm trying.

To Mr. Arun, my Physics teacher, you inspire me to become a person I have not dreamed of. You always remind us of consistency and that hard work will reap its sow sooner or later. And for that, I promise you I will strive for excellence.


To the teachers who have taught me and not mentioned above, I appreciate everything that you have done for us.

Happy Teachers Day!!!

No comments:

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger