Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

twinkle, twinkle, little star,
how I wonder what you are,
....
thank you for your tiny spark;
he could not see which way to go,
if you do not twinkle so,
....
how I wonder what you are.
.
.
.
.
.
Remember when I said my final semester will be different?

It is different.
I always had P (Pass) for all my subjects. Even though the subject is hard, I always ended up P. P is too normal that every time I check my results it has no surprises.
No offend but P can mean a grade as low as C!

But it's different now. Instead of all P's, I have a P*. Surprise!!!
It looks nice though.
P* means passed partially. My results hasn't been good the previous semester. It's just that it doesn't have an impact on me.

Now, I fall hard. Real hard that it hurts. But I'm happy about it. Because when you fall this hard it feels like you don't have to give a damn of what happen in the world. All that matters is you and only you. You wanna change the world, first change yourself.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

-Gandhi

All the complaints and whining don't help at all. Eventually, people around you will find it annoying and the next thing to expect is you are alone to fight back what you've lost - the dignity and the pride. Action always speaks louder than words.

The good news is I don't have to retake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...what is so suprise when u only get P*??i get F twice...Hehe...results mean nothing anymore since u already got a job...good luck and the best in your working life

limchinten said...

haha yo...
u blame me when u get F for vibration !!!
i got no one to blame...i know la results not important

koayhs said...

Ya loh, as long as can graduate, it's already good... Hehe, if got high CGPA, can cushion for P*, which u have, haha... So see u at convo!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. noob

limchinten said...

haha...
see ya at convo!!!

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger